From switching on your heating, to self-service checkouts, more and more day-to-day jobs are being replaced or aided by technology. With Sound Finder’s latest feature, a virtual booking agent tool which replaces human booking agents. Therefore, is this the latest role to be superseded by tech?
Global Sound Group founded the peer-to-peer website, Sound Finder, in late 2018. With an overall aim to put musicians directly in touch with professional music and sound services around the world. Musicians can contact providers (including sound engineers, graphic designers, video editors, songwriters and more) directly. They can also purchase their services for their latest projects without leaving the site.
The latest feature to the site is the ground breaking virtual booking agent. As a result, this new tool puts musicians in direct contact with over 20,000 venues and promoters from all corners of the globe. Allowing them to submit their music directly for consideration. This saves artists from having to compile lists of local venues and send out hundreds of emails in hope of landing gigs. It also cuts out the middleman (and fees) for independent artists who are using a booking agent to secure their next gig. Of course, booking agents can use the tool themselves as a one-stop shop for all of the connections they need.
- Take control of your gigs and tours.
- Browse through 20000 music venues and promoters easily and quickly.
- Submit your music directly.
- No commission fee per gig.
- Keep the entire payment of your gigs.
- Possibility to play at some of the worlds biggest venues.
- Build long lasting relationships with promoters.
- Use the virtual booking agent 24/7.
- Book as many shows as you wish.
- Perform more gigs.
- Increase your overall revenue.
- Reach more fans and play in more locations.
- 24/7 live chat support assistance from Sound Finder.
Visit www.soundfinder.co for more information.